Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank You 2010

I've got a lot of things to share to my readers but I really didn't have much time to spend online.I'd probably write about the things I did next month.I'm going to write those that made me happy and thankful.2010 gave me beautiful memories! Although there are negative things happened to me I'm still thankful for the borrowed life God has given me.

I'm getting older and I need to get more mature to understand life better.I only wish for two simple things to happen next year.I have offered my desires to Him and I'm praying for them.

Thank you 2010! Happy New Year my dear friends! Have a prosperous one!


3 comments:

Bino said...

█░░ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ █▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀
█▀▄ █▀█ █░█ █░█ ░░█░░
▀░▀ ▀░▀ █▀░ █▀░ ░░▀░
█▄░█ █▀▀ █░░░█
█░▀█ █▀▀ █░█░█
...▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░
▀▄░▄▀ █▀▀ ▄▀▄ █▀▀▄
░░█░░ █▀▀ █▀█ █▐█▀
░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀▀
████▓░████▓░░░█▓░░░█▓
█░░█▓░██░█▓░███▓░███▓
░░░█▓░██░█▓░░░█▓░░░█▓
░░█▓░░██░█▓░░░█▓░░░█▓
░█▓░░░██░█▓░░░█▓░░░█▓
██░█▓░██░█▓░░░█▓░░░█▓
████▓░████▓░░░█▓░░░█▓

EatDrinkBeRunning said...

Happy New Year!

Alessandra said...

Hi! Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...