Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Maxima Aqua Fun Resort

We had a long weekend in the Philippines and I spent it at Maxima Aqua Fun Resort!It's located in Peñaplata, Island Garden City of Samal.We spent one night at the resort and enjoyed snorkeling, diving, swimming and canopy walk. 


It's an ideal place for adventurous people.There are two giants slides and I tried them both!I jumped off from the diving board and dropped into their 120-foot water depth!At first, I thought about people not needing a life jacket since we know how to swim.After we had our snorkelling, I was sure we really had to! The deep water I saw looks so scary.You can see a big stone/coral with an opening that is very dark.I imagined what if something will come out and bite me!




Nobody's allowed to go swimming without a life vest on.There is no seashore and I saw how rich the coral is. I felt incomplete when I go to the beach without a snorkel and I want to get a snorkel with high quality. My birthday is coming and I hope that one of my love ones can think about it as a present for me.The diver brought us to areas underwater where I saw big clams! I saw brownish ones.The bluish one was the most beautiful! They close their shells if you try to touch them!There was an eel, stone fish, uncommon starfish and other kinds of fish that I first saw in Manila Ocean Park.


Maxima offers other aqua sports like  scuba diving and kayaking. You can also try their jets ski and banana boat ride.I was not afraid to make use of their slides.My knees were shaking though while trying their canopy walk!Looking down you can see an eagle.





I had a great weekend.This is what I love doing! Other people enjoy staying at the mall but I don't.I'm planning to buy things for my other adventures.I think about visiting another place too where we can do wild water rafting.I want to try it in Calinan before going to Cagayan.




13 comments:

Mayet said...

judging from the pictures it look so exciting;)
I feel dizzy just staring at the slide, that is way too high for me...
btw, I agree with you--it's better than malling.

ladyinpurple said...

To some people, it's fun to be at the mall.Well, not for me.I go to the mall just to buy things or to watch movies.The slides are fantastic!You'll definitely shout!

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear friend, thank you very much for your visit, happy December the month of the parties. Hugs Valter.

ladyinpurple said...

You're welcome.I love this month! My granny and I celebrate our birthday in December.

kimmy said...

wow! you surely had so much fun!

ABIGAIL NY said...

Wow looks like great fun!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

ladyinpurple said...

It was a great experience and we had so much fun!We're planning to visit another place next holiday.

zebzeb said...

hala sige gala ng gala... nice ! :D

ladyinpurple said...

really nice!! Thanks zeb (^__*)

Pinx said...

wow! you were in Samal??? I haven't been to that island in ages!!! the last time i was there was in 2001! i wish i could visit davao again! your photos surely showed you had so much fun!

ladyinpurple said...

I really had.This is one of the best things I like to do (^__*)Hope you can come again and visit our resorts.Have you been in Pearl Farm? Where in Samal did you go?

Borski and Nai said...

Nice photos. What a way to promote this tourist destination as well. I'm sure you had fun.

ladyinpurple said...

I had Borski..Maxima Resort ought to pay me...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...