Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Facebook Fact

Friendster used to be the number one site in the Philippines when it comes to meeting and socializing with people online.Nowadays millions are hooked into the most popular networking site which is facebook.As of the moment, facebook seems to manipulate the lives of people worldwide! Many are addicted to it and feel like getting sick if they can't check their accounts daily!

There's one thing in common to most people that I observe.Facebook serves as their outlet to let go of their emotional heartache.They admit they feel better after posting something on their walls that they can't express orally.Psychology explains that doing so will help a person with emotional struggle to feel good.So whenever I see a friend posting such thing I'll just think about the fact that it's his way of releasing bad element in his emotion. 

Do you agree?


5 comments:

Moooo said...

totally agree on this one! people don't really need to post every single detail on what's going on just to get sympathy or recognition, etc. lol! ganito rin ako dati, but i stopped posting unnecessary status na after months of signing-up in facebook. :)

Chel Tamayo-Roa said...

This is a very nice blog. Very important! Following you. =)

Hope you view my site too and join my contests.

ladyinpurple said...

Thank you chel..gonna visit you now to learn more about your contests.
@chl8e-> I used to be that way too but I have had enough.I'm not sharing everything online and parang pinagsawaan ko na rin ang mga ganyang bagay eh.lol Natatawa na lng ako sa mga ka OAhang posts ng mga tao dun lol Sabi ng ate ko andaming drama queens sa fb!kakaloka!

Chel Tamayo-Roa said...

Hiya, this is the link to my current contest: http://www.chelsspltmlk.com/2010/11/free-statement-shirt-for-my-500th-post.html.

You may also check out the 'Ongoing Contests' list on my blog's left sidebar.

Thanks for visiting!

ladyinpurple said...

ok..will check it chel (^__^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...