Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Pacquiao Endorses Sen. Reid and Records Another Song

Filipinos are known to be jolly and music lover.Most Filipinos can sing and Dan Hill is happy to know that Manny can do boxing and recording at the same time!We're multi-talented and we do multi tasking!Dan Hill is a Canadian pop singer and songwriter.From a boxing ring to a recording studio the pound-for-pound king shows his enthusiasm and ability to perform well.Manny Pacquiao is doing Dan's hit song "Sometimes When We Touch".


In addition, our Filipino boxer is getting more and more popular! Pacman's endording a US Senator named Harry Reid.Pinoys abroad are proud and happy because reid had pushed Filipino rights to be accepted in the states.


On November 14, 2010 the seven-division champ "pacman" will face Antonio Margarito for another fight.Good luck Manny and bring home the bacon!

4 comments:

James said...

OMG! I was wrong to place the name of your blog! should I put it in the alphabet "T", but I put in the alphabet "J"!
I'm so sorry! please check again your link on my blogroll.

ladyinpurple said...

LOL that's why I had a hard time searching for it!!It's fine..gonna check it again

Sonice said...

pacman is my favorit boxer, I hope he won in the next figter

ladyinpurple said...

I really hope that he gets the belt! Pacman is the only boxer I like.I wasn't into boxing but when I had the chance to meet him in person and watch him do his routine/practice I started to like him and the sport as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...