Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 07, 2008

Great Job

Another accomplishment for today. It's a great feeling that you were able to do what you have to. I don't want to disappoint my mom and ate Jackie so I really tried my best to do what they ask me too. I'm certain that they want the best for everybody so there's no reason for me to disobey them.
When I reached home holding that important paper, I was filled with so much joy that I got it with no hassles. I know mom felt the same way too. I can see it. I noticed it as she was reading the content of the said document. After a while I hurriedly make an email for my older sister saying that I finally got it!!!Whatever decisions they are making now, I'm on it. They have my support and full understanding of our situation right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...