Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pivot

There is a big turn with my current life situation. We have plans yet things can change. We should think of what's best for everybody. Actually I wasn't surprised when I got the news for the family. At the back of my mind, its really not impossible thing to happen. It's like, I'm expecting it to occur. So it didn't surprised me at all. I'm glad with it though. I can still do the things that I want. As for today, there's a lot that I wanna do with my life. Last night I had a talk with my younger sister and I missed her so much. I missed the time that she and I are going out to see a movie, eat together and buy stuffs. We both agreed that there's a right time for us to do things in our own way. Maybe not now but we know it'll happen soon.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...