This recipe is shared to us by Senator Mar Roxas who is also known as “Mr. Palengke”. It’s a very simple and cheap one. For an amount of more than a hundred pesos, six members in the family can enjoy it in one meal.
|image courtesy of ulop.net|
Potatoes (2 pcs) 15
Carrot (1pc) 15
Caldereta in Can (3 cans) 42
Pineapple bits 5
Banana (for dessert) 15
- Heat the pan.
- Put 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Fry the garlic.
- Add the potatoes cut into cubes and carrots which are cut into strips.
- Add the 3 cans of Caldereta in Cans.
- Add small amount of water.
- Put 2-3 pieces of pepper (not grinned)
- Add the pineapple which is the secret ingredient.
- Use low fire to avoid overcooking.