Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 20, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

Everybody longs for the best things to come into their life. During Holiday season we say our prayers and utter our wishes for our family, for our nation and least for ourselves. What I love about Christmas are thanksgiving, merry-making, family reunion and having that spirit of unity to spread love to people through helping the needy ones. It's the true meaning meaning of Christmas. It's not about the kind of gift that you receive, the amount of food that the family have during Christmas Eve, the decorations that you put up or the new things that we buy during these season.Christmas is a moment to remember the greatest love for humans given by His Creator.

I am hoping that this 2008, ours will be as good as a flowing river.I am wishing too that our family reunion will be as happy as what we had before.The month of December is my most-love and favorite month of the year since I celebrate my birthday in this month plus the wonderful celebration that the people around the world are celebrating.

All I want is closer relationship, stronger foundation, healthier environment, peaceful living and fruitful year in all aspects.

What's the most special gift that you receive during Christmas? You can share it to me and leave it as a comment (^_^)

2 comments:

bobbyboy said...

What's the most special gift that you receive during Christmas? You can share it to me and leave it as a comment (^_^)

Actually, there are many things that fill my heart with happiness in holiday times. But, oddly enough, I am at my most happy when I see a child's face light up when they open a gift that they wanted.

And although I never see the faces of the children of the organizations I donate to (make a wish for example), I still get great joy knowing that something that they wanted most, whether it be meeting a sports hero or going to Disney land, gives me more joy that I can explain :)

Giving truly is the greatest gift!

ladyinpurple said...

ya right... we should give more since we are more capable of doing it..life is so good because we are living a better life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...