Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rest in Peace in God's Name

We were saddened with the kind of news that we heard yesterday.My boyfriend's grandpa who was at the ICU for more than a week finally gave up.He passed away yesterday.It was Holiday in the Philippines and it's a good thing that I don't have work in the afternoon.We spent the rest of the day in their grandparents' house together with their relatives.We gave a hand and I met some of his relatives that I haven't seen in the past.We bought some flowers and candles.Furthermore,a prayer for the deceased followed at night time. At three pm yesterday my younger sister informed me that my cousin passed away too! She had kidney trouble and dialysis sessions weekly.I felt bad about what's happening right now.My boyfriend's family and us are both mourning. This is life and death is an inevitable thing.May they rest in peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...