Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lovely Blog Award

Getting blog awards refuels me.People who love my blog encourage me to keep writing.At the end of October, grace of Gracia's Mindspeak gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Last November 3, I got the same blog award given by hazel of Pink Memoirs and last November 6 ginger snap of Pretty Little Things included me in her list.Thank you guys for considering my blog as a lovely one.


Now I'm passing this to the following people for doing an excellent job with theirs:

chuchie 
david
anne
journey
whereabouts
cacai
daphne
leah

I'm still searching for additional lovely blogs!

Here are 3 simple steps to follow before passing:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

10 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations for your award. I'm sure that there will more coming in the future. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

ladyinpurple said...

Thank you Mel and God bless you too (^__^)

David said...

Thank you for passing the award

ladyinpurple said...

Your blog deserves to have it.I carefully chose the blogs that's why I didn't publish it right away.I can't give this award to unlovely ones..lol

daphne said...

congrats sa lahat. . all of you deserves it:) hope aq din lol

ladyinpurple said...

I checked your blog again and it qualifies!!!Welcome to the group Daphne! Hope you follow the steps (^__*)Enjoy the award!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Ako ba to? Yung "Nene".. Hehe.. Salamat ha.. for considering my blog to be one of the lovely blogs in this blog world.. :)

ladyinpurple said...

yes! ikaw na ikaw yan! like ko ang blog mo when I first visited..you're welcome(^__^)I changed your name from nene to leah

Free Chinese Mp3 (http://freeformp3.blogspot.com) said...

congratulation!!!

About Girls (http://about-girlsz.blogspot.com) said...

Nice award. congrats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...