Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Piranha 3D

I watched Piranha with two other people.I was invited to watch it on it's first week of screening but I wasn't interested.In my opinion, the film is so predictable and I don't want to waste my time watching such movies.I felt I know already the sequence and how the story will end.Since I was bored I was forced to watch it though.

The film shows how liberated the American teenagers are.Perhaps to some people those activities are normal but I believe I'm one of those conservative type.I like the personality of the main character.Well, he's a son of a sheriff.That's enough to understand why.

Piranha 3D has got Part II.The film is not so impressive.On the contrary,the visual effect is cool.So with the other special effects.The movie maker was able to justify how those water creatures exist.

4 comments:

kim said...

oh! good thing you said that. my colleagues at work are actually considering to watch it, lol!

ladyinpurple said...

Teenagers and other people who do those nasty things I saw on the film would probably like Piranha..my mom wouldn't want us to watch it if she saw the movie..lol..well that's my opinion and that's how I see it..

zebzeb said...

sabi mo "The film is not so impressive." sige maniniwala ako sayu hehehe: Godbless!

ladyinpurple said...

jejejejejeje thank you..it's not really astonishing..I'd prefer action movies than that one! God bless you too zeb (^__^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...