Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 27, 2011

DSAPI's Christmas Party 2010

The parents or guardians of the members of Down Syndrome Association of the Philippines Incorporated are always excited for their Christmas Party.So are their kids. Every December they gather in a place to celebrate the season of giving with the officers of DSAPI- Davao spareheaded by Sir Tony Brias and Doctor Ro Domingo. Parents told me that it is the moment when each kid gets cash! They always expect a raffle draw that gives away home appliances like flat iron, electric fan, rice cooker and gas stove.Free lunch was given. The children got balloons, gift bags and stubs for sweats and family photo. They had fun on the mascot show as well!


As a volunteer for DSAPI, I witnessed how happy the kids' faces are. I saw how they played the games. I felt how they felt on that day. Most DS kids love music and dancing as well.



I'd like to express my gratitude to every person who keep on helping the organization and  to ate Babes for inviting me in their activities.

2 comments:

Dave DeWall said...

This is a great organization that you volunteer for. I'm glad to see SM sponsoring an event, it's such a good cause.

ladyinpurple said...

It is Dave... I love DSAPI and the children as well...God bless them more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...