Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 24, 2011

Preventing Diaper Rash

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

One thing I learn from being an aunt to three children is on how to care of their sensitive skin. I don't have the negative feeling of taking care of them when they were still in a crib. In fact, I feel lucky to have the chance to be with them as they grow since I learn a lot of things from Denise,Lexi and Sophie.

I can recall an experience when we ran out of Boudreaux's butt past . I went to the pharmacy to get one. Unfortunately, there were no stocks available. I asked one of the workers in that drug store for any remedy. She gave me an ointment with zinc oxide. I thought it would work the same since it has got the main ingredient that prevents the production of diaper rash on my nieces' butt. To my surprise, my nieces got  rashes and it       worsened after using the product for three days! We decided to stop using it and find the butt paste that we already trusted. It was one thing I learned with that experience. It wasn't nice to see them cry because their skin hurts and they couldn't get a good night sleep. We were also disturbed during the night. It didn't do any good.

So, if you're still searching for  the most effective butt cream for your baby you better check Boudreaux's Butt Paste's website to get a sample. See it for yourself and give your baby better play and sleep moments.My mom even use it on her own skin and was amazed on how it treated hers.It is recommended by the pediatrician that goes on and easily cleans that contains 16% zinc oxide.It comes in convenient sizes; 1oz, 2oz,3oz and 4oz flip top cap tubes. It doesn't just treat diaper rash and soothe irritated skin. It's skin protectant that smells good.

Believe me or not but  Boudreaux's butt paste is featured on Today,Tonight and Oprah's show. As well as in People Magazine, While You Were Out TLC and ESPN.  was featured on is dcdfedfsfsf

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...