Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 25, 2011

American Idol Scotty McCreery

A 17-year old contender of American Idol Season Ten Scotty McCreery has caught my attention.He has low and deep voice. He made it through to top 24! He has his own identity when he sings.I like him more in their Hollywood week. He performed with Monique, Frances and CJ. I like what I saw in their Vegas challenge when he sang with Lauren and Denise.I love what they have come up.

He's great in doing country songs like Garth Brook's "The Dance". Personally, he has the talent to be the newest country singer. I've been watching him in his performances in the said reality TV show and he hadn't disappointed me.

Scotty makes people love country music.I think he's a nice guy.I hope he gets to win this competition. There are also great singers around him and we can't deny that they have the edge too to be hailed as the grand champion.Good luck Scotty!

2 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

I agree, Scotty is talented and he could very well win as the next American Idol. But, there is so much good talent this year. This is the best crop of singers in a few years. It'll be interesting to see how this season pans out.

~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

ladyinpurple said...

yeah.. he's got a star quality..he's still young and he can be trained to bring out his best.. I like his attitude about Jc's issue.. I feel he's a good guy..I'm always excited to watch the show

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...