Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kublai Photos

Below are only some of the photos taken by Kublai that are currently exhibited in People's Park in line with the celebration of Kadayawan Festival in Davao.I only have my mobile phone to capture these pictures.

The National Animal- Carabao
The Tallest Mountain in the Philippines- Mt. Apo
A Native from Mindanao
The Beauty of Mindanao
Indak Indak sa Kadalanan which is a street dance will be on August 18 and the Flower Float Parade that showcases the different varieties of flowers found in the city will be on the 19th. There's much to do during the celebration. The prices of fruits go down so you can enjoy the fruits of Davao. Roam around the city with your family and friends to enjoy the festivity! Happy 27th Kadayawan Davao!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Well done! You took some very nice photos with your phone :)

ladyinpurple said...

Thank you Stephen. I didn't have my digicam because I went there to have our monthly meeting on a youth movement that was held at the park's conference room. I didn't intend to go there to take some photos. I went there 2 hours earlier so I roamed around while waiting for the rest to arrive.I was lucky then to see the photo exhibit by the great artist in Mindanao.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...