Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oscar Academy Awards Winners 2008

I saw this in Phillippine Tv in the morning of March. I like the look of Alias star Jennifer Garner in this event. I like her dress and her make up. All in all, she looks really beautiful. I was surfing the internet and then I paused for a break because I remembered that ABSCBN will be airing the 2008 Oscar Academy Awards live! If you were unable too see it and wanna know who the winners are see this video

1 comment:

heyitsmek8 said...

hi! glad to hear from you again. thanks for that wonderful comment. nice blog by the way.. im glad youre enjoying everytime you are browsing my blog. anyway, hope to hear from you again. God Bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...