Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sarah Geronimo-The Pop Princess

I am a fan of Sarah Geronimo. A new born hit maker in the country. A fresh and newly trained singer is now touching the hearts of Filipinos. Sarah is the ultimate champion in Regine's Velasquez singing competition " Pinoy Pop Superstar". I haven't track her journey through out the search. However I had seen her video. She was singing her winning piece. That night was the start of her stardom! She had chosen one of Celine Dion's Songs, To Love You More. Sarah is regularly performing in ASAP every Sunday. I love her voice! She's got true talent. She can sing a song in any form. She's not awkward in performing those on stage! Furthermore, this singing sensation is one of the ASAP champions. She's with Erick Santos, Christian Bautista, Rachelle Ann Go, Sheryn Regis, Mark Bautista and Jed Nadela. They're all title holders. Each of them has its own unique performances. There's really an identity to each of them. The "Face Off" is a segment of ASAP. This is my favorite part of the noontime entertainment show. Each has its own part to sing. I can see that Sarah sings with feelings and full strength! She's giving her all while performing! She sings with her heart. That's what I love most. Every time its her turn I can feel goosebumps...I know that she's at her best.My college professor had once said to us that if somebody's on stage and you can feel it, that person is doing a great job!And it's true!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...