Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Demons Attack During the Camp

On the last night at Kapitan Tomas Monteverde Central Elementary School, my group mates and I had a terrifying experience. Supernatural and satan’s form of deception tried to fool us! It was during our campfire when one of our volunteers cried with so much fear. She had seen ghost many times  on that day after it got dark. At first she said  a white lady was roaming around the place and finally entered our room. I wasn’t shaken though. In fact I went in and out alone. We planned to have a short gathering in our room since it was our final night together. Our planned activity was changed when the other volunteer said  a disembodied soul was standing behind me. I hurriedly close my eyes without looking at my back. Our group leader encouraged us to hold our hands together and started praying  intimately.



As to myself, I’m not so worried. I know what I believe in and whom I stand for. Whom shall I fear if I know that Jesus is in me? An evil can be defeated  with strong and genuine prayers. God is powerful more than any creature on earth and He can definitely do everything to change things around us.

What I was thinking about was  the event may get worse if my fellows would start to feel afraid, threatened and shaken with what they had heard. It was a blessing that five of us are born again Christians. We share the same faith and we weren’t touched by wraith. The eyes of those people who had seen it were full of blazing fire in my sight. I can feel that they have a resisting spirit. They’re like hard stones which are hard to pound. Thank heavens that nobody was enchanted by any ghosts or possessed by demons.

I told mom and our church leader about these things and both of them had the same explanation.

This usually happens when evil witnesses false worship.They can easily bother us if we’re not firm with God.That’s why Christians should be very careful with it most specially when we are in haunted places.Usually, territorial bad spirits linger and live in it. They will try to frighten us and lead us to doubt God’s existence if He’ll truly save us when supernatural cross our way.
God shows miracles and He definitely fought for us.The intercession lasted for four hours.We didn’t stop praying asking God to cover us with His precious blood and that He’ll hide us under his mighty wings.
This thing that happened in Kamp Pag-asa (The Camp of Hope) 2009 gave me fresh revelations. My faith has been put into a test and by God’s glory He delivered us and comforted us that we’re truly His children.The verse below is very helpful in times like this.
Pslams 91-Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High
 shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD,
 He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
 and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,
 and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
 nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;
 nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side,
 and ten thousand at thy right hand;
but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
 and see the reward of the wicked.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...