Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 28, 2011

Senator Lacson Finally Breaks his Silence

Senator Panfilo Lacson is believed to be the mastermind of Dacer-Corbito Double Murder as pointed by former police senior superintendent Cezar Mancao II.Lacson left the Philippines for more than a year and hid after the warrant of arrest was released.Last Saturday (March 26) Lacson was first seen in the country and had press conference this morning at the Senate of the Philippines to face the media.


 He has the courage to show himself after the warrant was lifted last March  18 and here are his statements:
  • Being with my family at the weekend feels like Christmas in March.
  • I am a victim of injustice and felt like I'm a prisoner outside a prison cell.
  • I am punished on a crime I didn't commit.
  • I'm going to prove my innocence  in the following days to millions of Filipinos who voted for me.
  • I learned how to cook on my own like afritada and embutido.
  • I'm willing to forget and forgive or pursue to seek justice.
  • It was hard to identify who my real  friends were.
  • I was more disciplined and sticked to the idea of NOT being caught.
  • I moved from one country to another.
  • The PNP was hard on pursuing me.
  • I used travel document. 
  • I'm uncertain if I'm an ally to the Aquino administration.
  • I think about submitting a bill that will help those who are falsely accused like Hubert Webb.
  • I practiced spartan discipline.I even gave up sunlight.I think about safety first.
  • I used sharp instinctive compass for my survival.
  • I was ready to spend the rest of my life hiding.
  • There's a change of outlook in my life and attitude towards people.
  • I want my fair share of justice.
The family of veteran publicist Salvador "Bubby" Dacer is dismayed and is going to file a petition for review to reopen the case. Mancao will also file a motion for reconsideration after Lacson's show up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...