Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moments of Maturity

At the very beginning, being a college student really bothers me. I can’t help thinking what would be my life if I’ll be one of those so called “seryoso na” type of people.

My fears and worries were change into a pleasant and joyous feeling as I enter my college institution. Words are not enough to express how happy I am for being one of the learners of this university. I wasn’t in an exclusive school though. Yet our school is known for having deserving students with brains and great aspiration.

I took up Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED) with a concentration on Communication Arts. I have chosen this field of specialization for I am certain that this can help me in many many ways. I’m’ also fond of reading, journalizing and other related doings.

I do have my own circle of friends. I can still remember the things that we had done when we were still at school. ...good and weird ones. Sometimes we hung out together and spend the day with “chikkas”, laughters and cheers. Furthermore, we shared a lot of memories and I’m pretty sure that no one will ever forget all those stuffs.

Academically, I’m one on the dean’s list in our department. I’m glad and surprised for I never expected this thing to happen. But deep in my being I know I worked for it. That I did my best to be honored by them.

As of now, I already finished my degree and able to pass the licensure exam. I am determined to go further with the kind of profession that I have. Through Him, I’m looking forward to the triumph I’ll be feasting in the near future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...