Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Personality Test - HOME

We took a personality test at St.Peter's Rehabilitation. In my HOME, I got a percentile of 89 and a raw score of 17. It's an UNSATISFACTORY result. It doesn't shake me at for I really expected this as a result. Our home for me seems to be incomplete for there a lot things to be settled in our family. Every family has its own crisis. We play our role as a member of a family but there are certain things that inevitable. Perhaps I got this result because our family is lacking a firm foundation and is neeeding more support from each member. The interpretation encourages me to love my family more and spend the good and memorable memories with them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...