Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Neyo's Because of You

Neyo's Because of You???I love that song! It's fine with me if I'm gonna listen to it over and over again.Suddenly I got bored while in front of the pc. I stopped updating my blogs because I got tired. I was just browsing youtube and was listening to my favorite songs. And I found this video. It's in keyboard/piano acoustic. I love listening to it. It's kinda different and yet its not awkward! He should join American Idol!I was wondering why he's not trying his luck. He's got talent in music. He has his own trademark. Hmmm try to listen to his song and compare it to the original one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...