Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm afraid

I already confessed to my sister. I told her last night that it was destroyed. I'm pretty sure that she'll get mad. I wasn't the one who damaged it. My cousin did it. I have nothing to do with it. But since it was left to me and I was told to take care of it.........I guess I'm still responsible for that. I hate myself that it happened. I kept it for a long time and took care of it. I did try to bring that thing to the experts and it cost me much! I just hope that it'll be fine as soon as possible because it's a big help. Perhaps tomorrow we'll talk about it and I'm ready of whatever she'll say to me. That thing was left to me for her daughter. And now that it was broken, we can't make use of it :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

destroyed what ?

ladyinpurple said...

It's the digicam. I can't let unauthorized individuals to check on it.I can't afford to pay less but done it with no quality service in an unauthorized outlet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...