Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Relevant Questions

I'm into politics and sports. I want to be aware of what's happening in my country now that I'm working.If before I don't care what's happening around me, now is the time to take part. All the Filipinos around the world who are able to show what Filipinos have got are all featured in this blog of mine.Foreigners are also included most specially those who have something to do with my country. The main content of The Journey is to encourage people by letting them know the great people in our society and their activities/contributions as well.I made some questions in different areas in my country. These are all relevant questions for me in which I think should be discussed by my fellow conversation igniters.If you're interested feel free to check it. Know more about my preferences by seeing the green box below this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...