Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloggers’ Choice Award 2009

As time passes by and as blogosphere widens its scope brilliant ideas come up and resulted in choosing for the best blogs.Awards are named and given to all suitable and deserving writers around the blogosphere who outnumbered the rest.Every year, winners are revealed and announced.Now, bloggers start to do their best to be chosen as one of the top 10 or top 100 blogs for 2009!

Some of my friends are inviting me to join the said competition.They want me to take part of it.I thank them for inspiring me and for telling me that my blogs are good entries.I feel honored and flattered with their words.

When I started blogging, my first blog was featured.We were four of us and I’m the only Filipino! It was such a nice feeling.It was hard for me to sleep during that night when the admin emailed me and congratulated me! Since then, I was enticed to continue writing I was really fascinated because three of my friends were  blogging for almost a year or two and I was just starting. It was during my first two months!

Somebody had given me a link where I can submit my entry and vote for those whom I feel are qualified. Perhaps I can take a look at it in a short while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...