Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Achievement

Producing another graduate in the family is another achievement for everybody. I'm happy and proud that my sister Aloha finished her degree. Last year she had just taken the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) and she did make it! I'm so proud of her. I know that she did a good job all the way with her studies. Aloha don't want to disappoint us especially mom. I'm thankful for giving us another blessing. And now we have to pursue our education. We are planning to take masters degree and at the same time practice our profession. I'm pretty excited and quite nervous to think about it! Before I was asking myself why I enrolled myself in this field but now I'm loving it. I learned its relevance and I believe in my capabilities that I can be a good mentor to my future learners. And of course I can do that with the help of other and experienced teachers to guide me as I enter a new challenge in my life.
Here are Aloha's graduation pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny to see how philipinos do their graduation, nice day, maybe a party, big black hat, big black dress ... It seems to me it's a day very important for you. Here it's very different, after finishing our studies we wait the graduation paper by the post, and that's all ... I think you are more in the american customs.

Secret man

ladyinpurple said...

It's indeed a very momentous event for everyone! We all waited for this day to come. The tears of joy, hugging tight and congratulating fellow graduates is such a wonderful day :) At night, we party and reminiscing the school days. It's so sweet and funny to remember our teachers and classmates in trouble.jajajajajajajaja :)

Anonymous said...

We are really more on adapting american styles. It's observable in our governance,education, politics and defense and so much more. Perhaps it's the reason why other people may see Philippines as a puppet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...