Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Palm Sunday

Four days ago was Palm Sunday for Catholics.It’s the beginning of their observation to Christ’s Passion.Churchgoers brought with them palm twigs and branches.After it was anointed by the priest they can put it anywhere around their houses like altars and doors.It serves as a protection for them.

I spent my weekend in my boyfriend’s house.Though I didn’t go to church with my own family I was able to hear the word of God by joining his family.We’re both Christians but we differ in sect. Religion doesn’t matter to me and entering their church is not a big deal to me.

As I enter the place where people gather and worship God as one spirit I saw this proverb:
 God is listening and he can reverse tragedy.

And here’s the message of the Sunday mass:

God’s children must not only remember and commemorate His death and how it happened.The most important thing to do during Lenten season is to repent.This is a time to ask forgiveness  and renew ourselves.Christ must increase in us and not our own self or will.The event reminds us people who believe in Him about His great love to humankind by sacrificing His own son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross. His death marked the end of human’s bondage to sin.It only needs faith and action in order to be saved.He brought salvation to man and we shouldn’t forget it as Christians, believers and followers of Christ.


 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have an everlasting life-John 3:16

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...