Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 02, 2009

X-Men Origins-Wolverine

I’ve known the mutants of X-men over the years and the latest movie on big screens which is X-Men Origins-Wolverine somehow answered the question I had when I was a kid. I was wondering how  Wolverine got his metallic thing in his fists.I couldn’t figure it out until I found the answers when I got to see the film. The story is convincing of how Wolverine turned out to be that way. I’m not a comic reader of the said cartoon. However, its popularity during my younger years made me like it.


The main character of the movie is played by Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine. I was surprised to know that he has got a brother name Victor (Liev Schreiber) or the Sabretooth. In the story Kayla Silverfox  (Lynn Collins) was Wolverine’s first  love. She can hypnotize anybody. She has to touch or hold them though to be able to do it.

In the movie, there were revelations and twists that gave me satisfaction as the film ended.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...