Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Boracay

In the province of Davao del Sur there's a beach resort located in Sto. Nino called Little Boracay. It resembles the popular Boracay in Palawan which is the number one tourist destination in the Philippines during summer time.


It takes less than two hours (private vehicle) to reach the place. If you have plans of visiting Little Boracay, you will take the bus going to Sta. Maria or Malita at Ecoland Bus Terminal in Davao City. Sta. Maria's terminal is at the public market so from there you take the tricycle that will bring you directly to the resort.


I experienced tranquility when I was there. I accompany a very good friend of mine who has a father admitted at the hospital.We both work in Davao City but Sta. Maria is her hometown where her parents reside.I'm happy for her that after 11 years she was able to go back to the place where she spent her childhood.We climbed a tree and ate seafood! The resort is just 15 minutes away from Sta Maria Medical Clinic and Hospital so we took the chance to see Little Boracay!


The best thing you get there is the natural view with pure beauty; blue waters, white sand beach, green mountains, grey and white stones, seashells and different kinds of marine life such as fish, squid and octopus.


It seems to me that Little Boracay is an inexpensive travel destination for the people of Davao City and nearby cities as well.I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Lambino family who accommodated us with warm welcome. It was my first time to meet them but I didn't feel unwanted. I enjoyed eating with them under a small hut where they have their farm animals.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...