- Enter a boy-girl relationship at the age of 25
- Her first boyfriend is Lloyd Lee who is a businessman
- Started getting used to wearing high heels during Binibining Pilipinas pageant
- She is into jeans and rubber shoes when she was in college
- A valedictorian in elementary, salutatorian in high school and magna cum laude in UP College of Technology
- Topped the board exam for architecture students in 2010
- Wants to study more by pursuing master's degree and do some research
- Thinks about becoming a teacher and writing a book
- Would love to visit Europe to see old and ruined churches
- Appointed to be the architecture for Araneta's project which is the GK houses for the victims of typhoon Ondoy
- Tsunami walk is her trade mark in Miss Universe 2011 pageant held at Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Doesn't have any beauty secrets when asked, getting enough sleep is what makes her look good and blooming
During her interview with Kris Aquino on Kris TV, she revealed that Ms Korea was her roomate and the pageant obsessed candidates are Ms Venezuela,Argentina,Colombia and Puertorico! I can say that she's really an architect. She talks about designing simple yet sustainable houses for the said cause. She expands a little bit more on natural housing concept like ventilation, lighting and safety in living the Filipino typical house which is bahay-kubo.
I completely agree that Miss Universe 3rd runner-up Shamcey Supsup is a symbol of real beauty. She's an inspiration to every Filipino. She shines during the pageant in Brazil, makes us proud and represents a Filipina with beauty and brain.
Today at noon she's having a parade from Araneta- Quezon City Hall-Cainta Rizal-Makati High School- Ayala Avenue then back to origin.
Isabella Manjon (19) is BB Pilipinas Tourism
Diane Necio will represent the country in Miss International 2011 pageant in China