Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) 2006

After finishing my course I had my review for less than two months. It's so tiring to be studying again right after our graduation. I thought that it's all over yet I was wrong. It was just the beginning. I thought I can have my job by then. But I never looked for a partial job. I want to concentrate with my review because I wanna pass it without taking it again. I sacrificed a lot of things during that time. No much time on watching TV and using the internet, no malling for the mean time, no date. I'll just go out with my bf once in two weeks. I asked him to have this setting just for that time. And most of all no hanging out with friends. All of us were very busy for our board exam. Here at home I would just sleep to rest and had my self review when I woke up. I'm thankful that my sister aloha helped me so much during that moment. Mom wasn't here. She's in abroad and I wanna prove to them that even without them I can still do good with my studies. The day before the exam, my bf's family envited me to their family reunion but I did'nt go there. I want to prepare myself 100%. I slept for 5 hours straight before I ate on that day. It was so hard for me the day that I took the LET. Something really really bad had happened the night before. I'm not gonna share it here. I don't want to be emotional.jejejejejejeje. Aloha is the only witnessed. I did tried my best. I was saying that I'll be fine after the result. In two months, we have it and that gave me a very pleasant feeling. When a friend of mine texted me the result was at hand, I hurriedly looked up my name on the internet and emailed mom that I did made it!
Roll of Successful Examinees in the L.E.T. - ELEMENTARY - ALL REGIONS Held in AUGUST 27, 2006 Released on October 07, 2006 Page: 2 of 349

Seq. No. N a m e

1 AALA, LEAH GARGAR 2 ABA, FAIDAH MAUTE 3 ABA, MICHAEL ASOY 4 ABA, MORENA YUSOP 5 ABA, VENUS VALLES 6 ABAA, CHRISANNE GUIMBAO 7 ABAA, MARDY SALUT 8 ABABAO, CATHERINE KWAN 9 ABABAO, ANN PAGONZAGA 10 ABABAT, TOMAS MEJARES 11 ABABON, ARIAN 12 ABABON, JOVELINE CANILLO 13 ABAD, ANGELINE FALLORAN 14 ABAD, ARCHIELYN YSUG 15 ABAD, ARNELYN LUNGUB 16 ABAD, GERALD SUBIA 17 ABAD, GERLY CASTILLON 18 ABAD, JASMIN JARALVE 19 ABAD, JEAN ERECE 20 ABAD, JURLYN OBLIGADO Visit this site to know the rest of LET passers for BEED and BSED

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...