Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 10, 2008

A New Creation

Love and life is the greatest gift we've known in our lives. Through it, we could apreciate the beauty of God's creation and able to see how lovely and wonderful it is.
I, who was named Jasmin, was born on the 21st of December in the year 1984 here in Davao City, Philippines. I got nicks from granny,my sisters and friends. That's maybe the reason why people got confuse with the way I am called by people around me. I'm currently living with my family in our house. I'm grateful to know that we were all given support and encouragements to our chosen endeavors. Being human I know is a challenging jouney for life is indeed a race to conquer with circumstaces and challenges. There are lots of brilliant things that can happen to an invidual. On the contrary, life is put into a test to mold us.We have the so-called "spices" in our lives. We experience frustrations, depressions, discouragements, failure and the likes. However we all have the right and ability to change the events in our lives to makes things better. It's a matter of choice as commonly says. Life is not an ordinary occurence. You can find it impressive and magnificent if you see and understand the true meaning of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...