Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Current Photos of my neices

Just wanted to share their latest photos. They're part of the family and in me as well. Denise's photos will be up next. Below are images of Lexi and Sophie. They're ate Jackie's little treasures (^_^)
Ready??
Looking for your paper??
What's Ysi?
I'm going down!!!
Watch me!jajajajaja
Look at my hands daddy.. .
Lexi with a friend
Them
Looking for something?
Wanna ride?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope stephen isn't enough intelligent to see how reach this blog :D, so I can let my comments without always having his comments after mine about his feeling ...

ladyinpurple said...

jajajajajajajajaja I can see it....perhaps that's the reason why I haven't get any comment from you on that blog of mine...jajajajajajaja I was expecting comments from u then

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...