Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo

An upcoming movie paired by John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo is entitled A Very Special Love brought to us by Star Cinema and Viva Films. The said movie was directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. The remaining casts of the movie are Matet de Leon, Gio Alvarez, Joross Gamboa, Miles Hernandez of Goin Bililit, Emma Adlawan, and Al Tantay. This is their first movie together. I guess this is also an experimental project. However Jon Lloyd and Sara had already done sets in MMK- Maalala Mo Kaya. I did watch it! I'm planning to watch it. I like John Lloyd and I admire Sarah. She's one of the champions of ASAP that I really love. I wanna hear her sing my favorite songs. Moreover, Sarah is a very versatile singer! She's certainly a hit maker! I saw her performed on TV and she's really great! Sarah just like John Lloyd appeared on Kapamilya teleserye like " Pangarap na Bituin" and " Bituing Walang Ningning". And their movie is about to be launched. A Very Special Love's showing on big screens will be on July 30! Below is the music video of the official sound track performed by their very own Sarah Geronimo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...