Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Willie of Fortune

Yesterday I watched a noon time show hosted by Willie Revillame. In their segment which is Willie of Fortune they featured the sons and daughters of people who make money out of garbages. They live closer to dump sites. They don't have their own home and most of the kids were unable to go to school. I felt pity on them because I have come to realize how lucky I am to be in this comfortable room and just working with my blog. The audience in the said show extended their hand specially those who are the TFC Subscribers. The best thing that I love in that show is everyday they change the lives of the less fortunate people. I was in the middle of my emotions when a pal sent me an sms saying that she's doing good with bloggerwave. jajajajajajajaja She suddenly became an intruder!jajajajajaja.PEACE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...