Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Conscience

Usually most people are more concerned about other people's opinions than paying attention to what their heart dictates. A person can't sleep at night if his conscience starts to bother him. How about you? Are you listening to a small voice?If yes, which one? One of the most painful wounds in the world is "the stab of conscience". It brings a different kind of endless pain which keeps on striking you.If you're listening to a small voice, are you following it or disregarding it? Not listening to our heartbeats can sometimes lead us to destruction.I believe that each one of us has personal instincts that somehow give guidance if not full enlightenment.In the past my conscience bothered me every time I tell a lie.On the contrary, white lies are sometimes better than telling the truth.It's the same thing with telling an unhelpful truth that eventually causes conflict and fight among people.It happened to one of the organizations which I'm in.Thus, we learnt our lesson after what happened.Relaying unnecessary messages and adding a wood to it will definitely burn the house. We were all then careful with what we say.If there are people who spread bad things about someone the best thing to do is disregard it.My mom instilled this thought to her children-"Mind your own business."
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

2 comments:

bobbyboy said...

Good post and very true. I use my head to make decisions, but also follow my "Gut feeling" sometimes. I learned long ago not to participate in rumors or hurtful discussions. It's easier on my conscious :)

ladyinpurple said...

Yeah it would be best to do it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...