Angels with Autism Walk is an annual walk that happened around SM Mall last month. There was a short program at the entertainment area.I saw the kids perform and everybody's happy to see them trying to give their best. Services are offered for the children with special needs such as Persons With Disability or PWD I.D registration, distribution of Vitamin A and deworming tablets plus pedia consultation.
Angel's Walk is brought to us by Austism Society of the Philippines participated by the following schools in Davao:
- RICAFI- Rainbow Intervention Center for Autism Foundation Incorporated
- DCSS- Davao City Special School Bangkal
- DSSFI- Davao Stepping Stone Foundation, Incorporated
- DAICFI- Davao Autism Intervention Center Foundation Incorporated
- AME- Academy of Multiple Intelligences Education of Davao Incorporated
- ILLC- Independent Living Learning Center
- Anchorage School
There's also a special participation by DSAPI (Down Syndrome Association of the Philippines Incorporated). It was great to see the kids again after the long Christmas holiday break.